We protect your privacy in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulation under GDPR.
1. Registrar Factura Oy, y-tunnus 1834067-9, Hämeenkatu 5 A, 33100 Tampere puh: 045 3411545. Inquiries about the processing of personal data, your own stored data or the deletion of your data can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Name of the register Users registered in Factura Oy’s service.
3. Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data Personal data is collected and processed in order to enable the use and operation of Factura Oy’s service (invoicing, payroll, insurance matters, tax matters) and for the performance of storage, reporting and inquiry obligations in accordance with the law and regulations issued by the authorities. The information may also be used for information related to the service and for marketing, if you have given your permission at the time of registration. The user accepts the terms of service by registering.
4. Content of the register The personal data to be stored in the register are:
- address, ZIP code and postal district
- telephone number
- line of business
- personal identification number
- tax information
- bank account number
- distraint information
- registration date
- information related to principals (name, contact person, billing address)
5. Regular sources of information The information in the register is obtained directly from you or a person authorized by you. Information can also be obtained from public registers kept by public authorities, as well as from credit and default registers.
6. Regular disclosures of information In order to enable the implementation of the service, the information will be disclosed to service providers with whom we have agreements based on the new data protection law and the obligation of confidentiality. In statutory cases, information is provided to the authorities upon written request.
7. Data transfer outside the EU We use the MailChimp e-mail service for sending newsletters. Based on your consent to send service bulletins, your e-mail address will be transferred outside the European Union to the United States. You can cancel the service bulletins at any time. MailChimp does not have permission to use email information for its own purposes.
8. Cookies and site tracking Our website uses Google Analytics cookies. The information collected by these cookies is transmitted to and stored on Google’s servers, some of which may be located outside the EU, in which case local data protection laws apply. Google Analytics reports on user activity on the website. You can control the settings for these cookies or disable these features on Google´s Ads Settings page.
9. Personal data retention period Personal data will only be collected and stored to the extent and for such time as is necessary or justified for the purpose for which it was used. You have the right to request the removal of personal data about you from the register. However, it should be noted that the controller may have a statutory or other right not to delete the requested information. We are obliged to keep the accounting material for the period specified in the Accounting Act Law (10 years). Therefore, the accounting material cannot be deleted before the deadline.
10. Register security principles We follow general care in handling the register and take due care of digital security. The stored data, as well as the access rights to the servers and other information critical to the security of personal data, will be treated confidentially and only by the employees, who have the right to handle the register. The manual material is stored in a locked cupboard in a locked room.
11. Right of checking and right to request correction of your information You have the right to review your personal information stored in the register and to request the correction of any incorrect information or the completion of incomplete information. If you want to check your stored data or request a correction, you must send a written request to: email@example.com
If necessary, we have the right to ask you to prove your identity. We will respond to the requested verification information within the time frame set out in the EU Data Protection Regulation.
12. Right to complain You have the right to complain to the Office of the Data Protection if you feel, that we don´t follow data protection laws when processing personal data.